ABOUT

ABOUT

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

I Will Probably Fall in Love with those who...




I love the people who always listen and remember what I said or did. I love the people who can appreciate my works (especially my artworks and the works that i wrote), even more so when they also fell in love with my work. I am in love with someone who can cook pretty well. I love a man who could speak english with british accent. I love the people who can strum a guitar for me, and singing iris. I love the people who know how to treat women well and respect. I love the people who make sacrifices, resist drowsiness, to call me and would not be hung up after he was sure, I've actually slept. I am in love with someone who likes to give me surprises and know how to make me laugh.


No comments:

Post a Comment